Best Selling Strider Balance Bike
For Ages 18 Months to 5 Years Old
The Strider Sport is a best-seller in Canada for very good reason. It features a super lightweight design at less than 6.7 lbs for easy control; a low starting seat height at 11 inches to fit the youngest of toddlers; custom, maintenance-free tires that never need inflating so your child can just jump on and go; integrated footrests; and added features such as a padded mini-saddle with extendable post to grow with the child, custom mini grips for a better fit, and no tool, easy assembly.
- Durable steel frame.
- No-tool height adjustments for seat and handlebars (quick-releases included).
- Super lightweight design makes it easy for children to control.
- Launchpad footrests with grip tape.
- Simple, no tool assembly.
- Custom ultralight, maintenance free EVA Polymer tires (no flats, no puming air)
- Engineered ultralight molded wheels.
- Premium cartridge wheel bearings.
- Padded mini-saddle and XL Post to add 3 extra inches included.
- Custom mini grips for better fit.
- Handlebar with safety pad.
- Two year warranty.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
We got this for our 2.5yr old. And within a week he was coasting with his feet up and starting to get a feel for balance. A great bike. Light and fit him perfect.
My two year old toddler just hopped on and got it right away! She loves it! Incredibly fast shipping, easy to assemble, great quality and super light! Highly recommend!
My 2 year old grandson loves this bike. He had his helmet on and was zooming around very quickly. Great for his balance. Delivery was very fast..couple days. I highly recommend!