STRIDER SPORT - 12"
Best Selling Strider Balance Bike
For Ages 18 Months to 5 Years Old
The Strider Sport is a best-seller in Canada for very good reason. It features a super lightweight design at less than 6.7 lbs for easy control; a low starting seat height at 11 inches to fit the youngest of toddlers; custom, maintenance-free tires that never need inflating so your child can just jump on and go; integrated footrests; and added features such as a padded mini-saddle with extendable post to grow with the child, custom mini grips for a better fit, and no tool, easy assembly.
- Durable steel frame.
- No-tool height adjustments for seat and handlebars (quick-releases included).
- Super lightweight design makes it easy for children to control.
- Launchpad footrests with grip tape.
- Simple, no tool assembly.
- Custom ultralight, maintenance free EVA Polymer tires (no flats, no puming air)
- Engineered ultralight molded wheels.
- Premium cartridge wheel bearings.
- Padded mini-saddle and XL Post to add 3 extra inches included.
- Custom mini grips for better fit.
- Handlebar with safety pad.
- Two year warranty.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Excellent customer service!
Purchased a Strider Sport - Red in March for our first grandchild who was turning two. The bike arrived very quickly, was as easy to assemble as advertised and two-year-old Patrick was riding it around the house within minutes (despite two battery powered cars that were readily available but ignored). Now have a Strider Sport - Pink for second grandchild Avery who is also turning two. Again, the bike arrived within days and was easy to assemble. Looking forward to seeing her on it.
Have purchased balance bike for all my grandchildren and highly recommend.