The Kinderbike has been the top-rated trainer for the past four years. The new Mini is similar to big brother Laufrad but it has a much lower centre of gravity which makes it more manageable for smaller kids, or kids starting at a younger age. It also has a lower starting seat height. The Mini includes an extension seat post, which allows kids to use the bike for much longer. Plus, all of the top-of-the-line features you’ve come to expect from KinderBike – lightweight aluminum alloy frame and components, angle and height adjustable saddle for maximum comfort, child-friendly rear brake and more.
- LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY – The best warranty in the industry!
- Extremely lightweight and sturdy, Aluminum alloy frame
- Aluminum frame, wheel rims, handlebar quill, quick-release collar, brake arms and brake lever
- Adjustable handlebars allows you to raise them as the rider grows taller and move them forward to back for a custom fit for your child
- Twin-bearing steel headset (no plastic here!) helps little ones smoothly steer
- Linear-pull, rear brake included! The best braking system for young riders
- Rugged-tread, all-terrain pneumatic aluminum wheels are great for maximum traction on-road and off-road
- Sleek, fully adjustable height and angle saddle for maximum comfort
- Saddle adjusts in a snap with the included quick-release
- Four color choices: blue, red, green, pink
- Easy and quick assembly
- Low center of gravity for optimal control and maneuverability
- Certified compliant – ASTM F963, HR4040, Prop 65, CPSIA, CE, EN71
- Full range of motion steering, essential for your child’s transition to standard bicycles
- Reflector and bell included!
- Extendable seat post included to grow with your child
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
My 3 y/o loves this bike. Being able to adjust the pitch of the seat and the handles is so key for his comfort. The tires are bigger then what you find at Walmart, Canadian Tire or Toy's r Us. We even checked places like Sports Chek with him and he tried everything. You pay a bit more but you get really good, PROPER, tires a ton of adaptability for sizing, aluminum framing and parts and a "real" bike feel as it's set up like a regular mountain bike. I can see the transition to the next stage being a breeze due to this bike.