B-Bip Running Bike by Mamma Cangura - Made in Italy
The B-Bip Running Bike by Mamma Cangura is made with 100% light and resitant, non-toxic plastic frame.
- Lightweight - weighs only 6.7 lbs!
- Washable, light and resistant, non-toxic plastic frame
- Removable and washable soft padding on handlbar and saddle
- Seat height adjusts from 13 inches to 17 inches
- Synthetic anti-puncture tires, full rim to avoid finger and hand traps
- Steering lock to prevent sudden turns
- Flush bolts to avoid scratches and injuries
- Sticker set included
- Hand protection hafts
- Safety Certification
- Fun colours to choose from!
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Initially we were planning to get a wooden balance bike. We decided to go with the B-Bip to get a longer life out of the bike for our tall almost 3 year old. She loves it. The light weight of this bike is an unexpected bonus. She enjoys riding the bike but she takes even more delight from being able to pick it up, make it fall and generally be in control of it.
We got the B-Bip push bike for our 2 year old. What a fab bike! No training wheels required when moving onto a big boy bike, really light, easy for him to steer, and no little fingers getting stuck in wheels. He loves it. Wished we'd known about it for our daughter! Great job Mamma Cangura
My son is just over 2 years old, but with two brothers aged 7 and 9 he does not want to "wait" to grow up to ride a bike. I've tried out Strider and a couple other brands, but regardless of what they say - they are not for 2 year old - I would say more for 4 year old children. The B-Bip is perfect! The seat adjusts quite low and so far he hasn't hurt himself too badly! I love that the screws are smooth and there are no spokes for him to jam his fingers into.